My   interests and hobbies

Hi everybody! Thank you for viewing my site:) It's so nice of you taking your time and visiting my site....

By the way here's the deal, in my 19 years of existence in this world, I never really told anyone about something extra unique and extra special about.( Yeah I'm a special kid..kidding tho' ). I dont know if someone knew that I have done weird things that anyone of you cannot. I bet someone must be doing the same things I did. That I am not the only one doing this kind of things. So let's get started!!

Weird to things about me:

1. I love the smell of  gasoline, new things and weirdest of all the smell of adhesives to be exact like that of RUGBY...

I don't know why I'm so addicted on things like that . What I know is I like their smell, it makes me sniff them all over again. Weird right? I still could remember, there's that one time when I almost lost control sniffing that one bottle of rugby,  then I just know I'm doing the weirdest thing ever I did in my life when my friend saw me and then she yelled at me and, then when I saw her I almost laughed because of her expression that time..it's as if she was horrified on what she saw ( poor friend). After that incident I tried to avoid doing those things. Like I learned how to self control whenever I saw adhesives because it's not really good for a person to be seen in that situation.

2. Next weird thing about me is that I really like eating vegetables but, I don't like eating chop suey  because of the presence of mushrooms. It's not because I don't eat mushrooms, I think I can eat them, but  eating mushrooms with other vegetables is a big NO. I dont like eating mushrooms period.

My interests and hobbies:

1. I love reading books.
First book that I read and cried on is titled " The Secret Garden" authored by Frances Hudgson. I think I can somehow relate to the main character which is Mary.

2. I love playing basketball
 This sports makes me sweat all the time , making it a good thing for me.

3. I love playing guitar( I know few chords)

4. I love solving sudoku
This game puzzle makes my brain burst

5. I love solving mathematical problems.
Anything that relates to math energizes me.
I could still remember when I was in SHS during my 12th grade, I was shocked and I feel sad when I knew that we don't have mathematics subject the whole year. I wasn't happy that time, it's my first time in almost 14 years of studying that there is no math subject. But of course I can't really say that I'm absolutely good in mathematics.

That's all buddies  thank you for visiting my blogsite. Just let me know your reactions by leaving your comments. Gracias everybody






Comments